Well would you look at that, 25 of you lovely people follow my blog! It may not seem like much, but to me, it’s fab! I know my friends and family read my posts, but it also means a lot that those fellow WordPress bloggers out there like what I write every once in a while as well. To all of you that have a nosey now and then, I thought I’d tell you some more things about yours truly…
- I’m 24 in November and secretly hate being an autumn baby – having it so close to Christmas then having to wait another 11 months for presents again just isn’t fair.
- I’ve lived in the same house with my family my whole life, Tring born and bred! (Minus the 12 months I spent travelling the globe, obvs).
- I have pestered my parents for a dog since I can remember. We have a goldfish who is pushing 11 years old but I still won’t give up hope of a four legged friend some day…
- Idgaf what other people say, I love McDonald’s and it’s my go to after a night out. (My order is a sweet chilli chicken wrap meal with a Fanta and a cheeseburger on the side please – YES I get a side burger and what?).
- I used to go to street dance classes at school, so I got rhythm mkay.
- I have one tattoo on my ankle and I got it in Australia (cliche) but I love it and that’s all that matters right? I’d love more, just deciding is the problem!
- I didn’t go to University, but if I would’ve gone, I think I’d have done teaching (although kids can be annoying so maybe not).
- My ultimate man crush is Chris Hemsworth.
- My general man crush is Greg James. Just hilarious.
- I didn’t swim a length of a pool until about 2 years ago. I am no way a confident swimmer but I’m getting there and kinda enjoy it now!
- I was on You’ve Been Framed when I was a chubby child. My parents bought the garden shed with the £250 prize money. Still haven’t forgiven them.
- The subject of the paranormal fascinates me and I want to do a ghost tour.
- I have a phobia of clowns, heights and spiders.
- I’ve jumped out of a plane twice. Makes no sense because of my phobia above but gotta push yourself!
- Rings are my favourite piece of jewellery, hands down. I also like puns.
- I’ve not watched a single episode of Game of Thrones but fully intend to start it
- I over plucked my eyebrows MAJORLY as a teen so I pray to the eyebrow gods daily and thank them that they blessed me with the pair I have now.
- One of my pet hates is people not knowing the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
- I love to cook and experiment. Mexican and Thai are my faves.
- Selfie queen right here!! I think selfies are harmless, if you’re digging how you look today why the hell not?!
- If I could be part of any fantasy world, it would have to be the magical word of Harry Potter. Duh.
- I’m one of those annoying people who like all sorts of music – I can listen to Ed Sheeran one day, The Stone Roses the next. Mum and Dad played their amazing record collection throughout my childhood and I love them for it.
- I want to be J-Lo.
- My 3 dinner party guests of choice would be Adele (the banter), David Attenborough (just imagine the conversation) and Chris Hemsworth (just to stare at).
- I can’t not have a book on the go, it helps me clear my head.
Maybe I should use some of these on my dating profile..?
With loads of love and randomness,